General Terms and Conditions of Use
This document establishes the General Terms and Conditions of use of the Website www.estudios-
1. IDENTIFICATION DETAILS: In accordance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following are the identification details of the company owning this Website: Company name: VIRIAMARCA, S.L., Tax ID Code number A-
2. USERS: Access and/or use of this Website, which is the property of VIRIAMARCA, S.L., shall convert the visitor in USER, which means that as of that time he accepts fully and without reservations each and every one of the General Terms and Conditions herein included. The said General Terms and Conditions do not exclude the possibility that determined services offered by the Website, by virtue of its particular characteristics, may be subject to their own specific terms and conditions which may, as the case may be, be of mandatory compliance.
3. USE OF THE SITE: This Website permits the USER access to information, services and data belonging to VIRIAMARCA, S.L. and the USER undertakes to make suitable use of the same and not to use them for carrying out illicit activities or activities classified as criminal and/or which infringe regulations relating to intellectual and industrial property, or any other legal rules applicable. In the case of those services which by virtue of their nature permit the USER to introduce any type of information, element or content in the Website, the USER undertakes that they shall comply with the law, public morals and social order as well as with these General Terms and Conditions of Use and, as the case may be, with others of a specific or particular nature which are applicable to the same.
Likewise, the USER states that he undertakes, without limitation or exclusion: Not to introduce or disseminate in the network data programs (viruses or damaging software) capable of causing harm to the physical and logical systems of VIRIAMARCA, S.L., of its Internet network suppliers or third party users. Not to disclose, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content which represents an infringement of the intellectual property rights, patents, trademarks or copyright corresponding to VIRIAMARCA, S.L. or third parties. Not to disclose, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content which constitutes illicit or disloyal publicity. Not to transmit publicity unsolicited or unauthorized, publicity material, “junk e-
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: VIRIAMARCA, S.L., in its own name or as assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of the website, as well as of all elements contained in the same, such as images, sound, audio, video, software or text; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, choice of materials used, computer programs necessary for its functioning, access and use, etc. Pursuant to Articles 8 and 32.1, paragraph two, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including in the form of making available, all or part of the contents of this Website for commercial purposes without the authorization of VIRIAMARCA, S.L. is expressly prohibited. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights owned by VIRIAMARCA, S.L. The USER shall abstain from removing, altering, eluding or manipulating any protection device or system which is at any time installed in the pages of VIRIAMARCA, S.L.
5. EXCLUSION FOR GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: VIRIAMARCA, S.L. shall in no event be liable for loss and damage of whatever nature suffered by the USER, such as: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of updating and/or accuracy in the information, prices, products or services, non-
6. MODIFICATIONS: VIRIAMARCA, S.L. reserves the right to carry out the modifications it deems fit, and may modify, remove or include, unilaterally and without prior notice, new contents and/or services, as well as the form in which they are presented or located.
7. CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA PROTECTION: Pursuant to Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection, personal details furnished by the USER shall be treated in a secret and confidential manner, and shall be used exclusively for management and provision of the services offered directly by VIRIAMARCA, S.L. through the Website, and the said details shall in no event be ceded to third parties.
9. LINKS: In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are made available on this site, VIRIAMARCA, S.L. shall exercise no control whatsoever over the said sites and contents. In no event shall VIRIAMARCA, S.L. assume any liability for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, trustworthiness, accuracy, scope, truthfulness, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of the said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Furthermore the inclusion of these external connections shall not imply any type of association, merger or participation in the connected entities.
10. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: VIRIAMARCA, S.L. reserves the right to deny or extinguish access to this Website and/or the services offered without the need for prior notice, either on its own behalf or on that of a third party, to those USERS who are not in compliance with these General Terms and Conditions of Use.
11. MISCELLANEOUS: VIRIAMARCA, S.L. shall take legal action in the event of breach of these terms and conditions as well as in the event of any inappropriate use of this Website, exercising such civil and penal actions as may be provided by law.
12. MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND DURATION: VIRIAMARCA, S.L. may at any time modify the terms and conditions herein established, and they shall be made public in the same manner as the present ones. The duration of the force and effect of the said terms and conditions shall be as determined therein and they shall remain in force and effect until such time as they are modified and substituted by others duly published.
13. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: Relations between VIRIAMARCA, S.L. and the USER shall be governed by Spanish law in force and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.